PAST CONTINUOUS:


Was/were+verb+-ing

+I/He/she/It=was       +you/we/they=were    
-I/He/she/It=wasn't    -you/we/they=weren't

E.g
* At 8.45 last saturday I was working in my office. 
I wasn't doing anything important. 
1-) I  was eating dinner, so I didn't answer the Phone.
2-)I took this photo when my wife was working in the garden.
3-) They weren't waiting for us when we arrived.
4-) was she wearing a coat when she went out.
5-)The sun was shineing when I left for work.
6-)what were you doing at 7.30 last night.
7-)I weren't listening when you gave the instructions.
8-)we weren't watching TV when you phoned.

E.g
1-)you  were laughing when I took the photo.
2-)It was snowing when olur plane landed.
 3-)we weren't driving fast when the accident happened.
4-)what was he doing when is boss arrived?
5-)why were you crying at the parti?
6-)I was sitting on the bus when I saw my boyfriend with another girl.
7-)They were living in New Zealand when their first child was born. 
8-)He didn't call you because his mobile Phone was

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar